Thailand – kingdom of wonder
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Thailand Tours & Travel
Best Time To Visit
Probably one of the best times to visit Thailand. These months get sunshine and the humidity is also lower. The temperature can reach up to 30°C in the middle of the day. Thailand’s climate is broadly divided into three categories, namely the cool season (Nov-Feb); the Hot Season (March-May) and Rainy Season (June-Oct). The best time to visit Thailand is during the cool and dry season between November and early April. In the south of the country, the climate differs from the eastern and western coasts. The west coast is more favourable during the winter months, when diving and snorkelling are at their best. The weather on the east coast is good most of the year, with the lowest rainfall in January and February.
At a Glance
Electricity:Type C (European 2-pin)
Thailand Travel Tips
- When in Thailand be respectful of their religion.
- Take shoes off to go into temples.
- Avoid making jokes about the Thai Royle family.
- It is considered rude to put feet up or point them at someone.
- Respect the monks, in case you are a female travellers, be careful not to brush against their robes.
- Carry lightweight clothing as it is hot and sunny in a lot of places for most of the year in Thailand.
- The north of Thailand gets a little chilly in the winter, it is better to bring some warm clothes.
- Pack travel adapters if you are taking electrical items with you like a hairdryer or phone charger as and may not have the same plugs.
- Sun block and mosquito repellent are a must.