City Breaks style
How many times have you heard people saying- I am going for a honeymoon to Sri Lanka. One in ten? Well, Sri Lanka might be a small country, but the land is azure waters, sandy beaches and swaying palm trees; there's nothing in Sri Lanka which can't make you fall in love. If the wedding is one the cards and for the honeymoon you love the idea of a beach holiday, and your partner wants to hear the call of hills than there is no better place for the honeymoon experience than Sri Lanka.
So as to experience the best of Sri Lanka, there is no better package than the eight-day and seven-night tour offered by Trip 365. This eight days unique honeymoon itinerary promises complete isolation and includes places where you could just relax, and spend some lovey-dovey movements with your loved one. The interesting part of the itinerary that it includes the best of hills and oceans. After all, a honeymoon comes but once, and when you’re in the Sri Lanka, you’re just indulging something best. It includes a night stay in Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Bentota, and Colombo. Plan your honeymoon in the Sri Lanka as this is just the right place to be for the globetrotters with the romantic streak.
start from Colombo
Cites Nuwara Eliya - Colombo - Kandy
Upon arrival at the Colombo Airport (Bandaranaike International Airport), meet our representatives, who will transfer you to hotel in Kandy. In the afternoon, you will visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, an orphanage, nursery and captive breeding ground for wild Asian elephants. Overnight stay and dinner at the Kandy hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, explore Kandy. Today, you will also visit Royal Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya, where you can see 5,000 species of trees, plants, and creepers. Overnight stay and dinner at the Kandy hotel.
Today, post breakfast, drive for three hours to reach Nuwara Eliya, a hill station in the central province which is famous for its tea plantations. Also, you will visit Ramboda Falls. Overnight stay at the hotel.
On this day, you will explore Nuwara Eliya. Today, you will visit Seetha Amman Temple, the sacred site where Goddess Sita was held captive demon king Ravana. Also, you will visit Hakgala Botanical Garden. Overnight stay and dinner at Nuwara Eliya hotel.
In the morning, after breakfast, leave for Bentota via Kithulgala. Overnight stay and dinner at Bentota hotel.
Post breakfast, explore Bentota. Today, you will go for famous Bentota boat ride. Also, you will visit Kosgoda where you can find a variety of turtles. Overnight stay and dinner at Bentota hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Colombo for city and shopping tour. Overnight stay and dinner at Colombo hotel.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport, for the onward flight home or to the next destination.
- Accommodation on breakfast & Dinner basis at the hotels specified or similar.
- Transportation by A/C vehicle with an English speaking chauffeur guide.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Valued added Tax.
- All entrance fees/ Boat Ride.
- Lunch throughout the tour.
- Early check in & late check out.
- Camera & video permits.
- Visa & other charges (Entry Visa Fees, please visit www.eta.gov.lk for more details or submit your individual visa application).
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
- If any hotels unavailable for a particular date we will try to change the date of staying according to the availability of hotel
- If possible or will arrange an alternative hotel on same standard in order to secure other hotel rooms according to the program. We will take all measure to stick to the exact program & route as much as possible.
- All drive times are approximate and are subject to change.
Hotel (7 nights)