City Combos style
Nepal Wild And Beautiful
It won't be fair to classify Nepal as the lone abode of mountains. In this charismatic powerhouse of Himalaya, there are some verdant jungles, which are home to rarest flora and fauna species like Royal Bengal Tigers, Single-horned Asiatic rhinoceros, Gharial, Dolphins and much more. Travelers who wish to explore the jungles nestled at a great distance aloft should visit the Chitwan National Park. Located in the low lands of the Terai region, Chitwan National Park is famous for offering world's most exciting safari.
On your upcoming holiday, if you wish to see the best of mountains and jungles of Nepal than have a look at this exciting six-day tour from Kathmandu; visit one of Nepal's most popular tourist destinations, Chitwan National Park. Offered by Trip 365, this trip will include so many activities and options that you'll come away with real appreciation of this fascinating land. By signing up for the trip, experience the beauty of Nepal from a different perspective as you explore the beauty of Chitwan National Park and visit sacred shrines of Kathmandu.
start from Kathmandu
On arrival at the Kathmandu Airport (Tribhuvan International Airport), meet our representatives, who will transfer you to a hotel. Today, you go for Kathmandu sightseeing tour. Overnight stay at the Kathmandu hotel.
In the morning, after breakfast, visit Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple. Further, proceed to Bhaktapur City, which is 37 km from Kathmandu. Overnight stay at the Kathmandu hotel.
Today, you will explore the Chitwan National Park. One of the UNESCO world heritage, here you can see 450 species of birds, deer, leopard, sloth bear, wild boar & many other wildlife. This park is well known for one horned Rhinoceros & it is a shelter for few Royal Bengal Tigers. Overnight stay at the Chitwan Resort.
In the resort, enjoy a hearty mail and drive to Chitwan district. Overnight stay at the Chitwan hotel.
Post breakfast, drive to Kathmandu. Rest of the day will be free for leisure. Overnight stay at the Kathmandu resort.
Post breakfast at the hotel; you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
- Base category room accommodation in the respective hotel.
- Daily Breakfast at the respective hotel in Kathmandu whereas all applicable meals while in Chitwan.
- Jungle activities in the Chitwan National Park with vehicle entrance fees and national park fees (Elephant safari is the highlight which is included, jeep safari not included) and other jungle activities as per respective resort’s itinerary.
- Airport / hotel / airport transfers and sightseeing tours by a Non AC Vehicle as per Itinerary.
- Present applicable hotel taxes i.e. 13% VAT and 10% SC.
- Airfare to Kathmandu & back.
- Meals other than breakfast.
- Additional / personal use of vehicle other than the itinerary – vehicle is NOT on disposal.
- Entrance fee/camera fee at the monumental sites during the sightseeing tours.
- Guide services during sightseeing tours.
- Any kind of personal expenditure e.g. room service, special orders, mineral water, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions.
- Government Service Tax (GST)@ 3.625% as on date, applicable on total billing.
Hotel (6 nights)