City Breaks style
Short & Sweet Nepal
"Ultimate mountain lovers in the world," there is no better place to be than Nepal. For some vacationers, the mighty mountains offer the adrenaline kick of rafting, climbing, paragliding and even mountain biking; while others visit here to seek peace, isolation, and solitude. They feel relaxed against the backdrop of dramatic landscapes; the majestic view of Himalaya is like a tonic for them and the spiritual stroll around centuries-old stupas and monasteries comfort their wandering souls. The city has faced many barbaric environmental catastrophes, but it remains the cultural powerhouse of the Himalaya. Travelers with the love of hills, heritage and serenity, who are looking for a short break to escape to the mountains, sign up for the tour package- Short & Sweet Nepal. In a matter of just three days, you will witness all the possible reason why Kathmandu is a travelers harbor like a trip to Kathmandu Valley, and an interesting sightseeing tour in and around the World Heritage Sites like Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swayambhunath.
To know more about the package, go through the detailed itinerary mentioned below.
start from Kathmandu
On arrival at the Kathmandu Airport (Tribhuvan International Airport), meet our representatives, who will transfer you to a hotel.Rest of the day will be free for leisure.
This morning, after breakfast, in the first half, go for the sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley. In the second half visit Swayambhunath, Buddhist temples and a UNESCO world heritage site. Further, visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, which is a historical landmark of the Kathmandu featuring royal palaces, and shrines. Rest pf the day will be free for leisure.
Today, in the first half, visit Pashupatinath Temple, a pagoda-style temple sacred to Lord Shiva. Further, continue the tour to Bouddhanath, Asia's largest stupa. Overnight stay at the Kathmandu hotel.
Post breakfast at the hotel; you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
- Base category room accommodation in the respective hotel.
- Daily Breakfast at the respective hotel.
- Airport / hotel / airport transfers and sightseeing tours by a Non AC Vehicle as per Itinerary.
- Present applicable hotel taxes i.e. 13% VAT and 10% SC.
- Airfare to Kathmandu & back.
- Meals other than breakfast.
- Additional / personal use of vehicle other than the itinerary – vehicle is NOT on disposal.
- Entrance fee/camera fee at the monumental sites during the sightseeing tours.
- Guide services during sightseeing tours.
- Any kind of personal expenditure e.g. room service, special orders, mineral water, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions.
- Government Service Tax (GST)@ 4.5% as on date, applicable on total billing.
Hotel (3 nights)